Dear Valued Clients,
We would like to share this update on the Covid-19 safety measures we are taking to ensure that our London Raynes Park Centre is a safe and enjoyable experience for you and our team.
-Firstly, and most importantly, we request that all visitors stay at home if they are experiencing any COVID symptoms. Clients will be welcome to rebook if they cancel even at short notice and of course we will always be happy to offer an online seminar if local lockdowns prevent travelling.
– On arrival at the London Raynes Park Centre, you will find clear advisory signage including floor spots leading to our entrance and through into the reception desk inside. This is to make sure that clients arriving at the same time keep a safe distance from each other as they come in to register their arrival.
– Please do wear a face-covering on arrival and when moving around the building. Once you are seated in the seminar room you are welcome to remove it but for the safety of everyone we appreciate you wearing face-coverings in all other common areas. Please ask at Reception if you do not have a mask. If you have any reservations about wearing a facemask when moving around the building we would ask you to please rebook for an online seminar.
– We have wall-mounted hand sanitisers at the entrance and throughout the building and we encourage you to make regular use of them.
– We have dramatically reduced the number of places in our seminars and increased the space around seated clients. We have installed Perspex screens between chairs so that each person is shielded from their neighbours.
– If you are bringing a coat/bags with you we request that they are kept close to/under your seat in the seminar room.
– Self-service beverages are available in the seminar rooms. We provide an individual selection for each client at their seats, and refills and snacks are available at the coffee station. Please observe social distancing rules at the coffee stations.
– We are fortunate that the seminar rooms benefit from good natural ventilation and we will keep windows and doors open as much as possible. Our procedures include opening doors and windows during the regular breaks, allowing fresh air to circulate regularly throughout.
– We have installed Viralair-UV Active Air Sterilisers in each seminar room which use UV-C radiation to safely and effectively sterilise the air in situ. Each unit sterilises up to 800m3/hr.
– We have increased our normal overnight cleaning schedule to include additional sanitising of ‘daily touchpoints’ (all the most commonly-touched areas like door handles, light switches, stair bannisters etc.). Our staff will also be sanitising these ‘daily touchpoints’ three times during the day (wearing disposable gloves and face visors).
– We are fogging the whole office, including seminar rooms, routinely. This is a tested method of disinfecting and sanitising rooms & surfaces by spraying atomised disinfectant killing 99% of a wide range of pathogens including Coronavirus, Norovirus, E coli, MRSA and Salmonella. Surfaces remain protected from 7 up to 30 days. The chemicals used are eco-friendly, non-toxic and alcohol-free.
– Our team will maintain good social distancing at all times and we kindly remind our visitors to do the same. Face visors or coverings will be used by all staff moving around the building when seminars are taking place.
– Our staff have been fully briefed on current government requirements; we hold daily briefings and have appointed members of staff to oversee the implementation of our new procedures to ensure the safety of our team and clients.
– We would like to ask that all payments are made by card.
– Sadly all physical contact such as handshakes will be discouraged but we’re enthusiastic smilers and wavers and hope that this will more than compensate for it 😊.
-Whilst it’s not the type of greeting any of us are accustomed to, please note that on arrival you will be asked to confirm that you are not experiencing any COVID symptoms. Should you experience any symptoms after attending a seminar with us please notify us as a matter of urgency as we are required to report any illness via the NHS Test and Trace programme.
Despite this rather formal note, we are very much looking forward to seeing you and aim to present an interesting, and hopefully life-changing, seminar.
Very best wishes from all the Team at Allen Carr’s Easyway