Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking in Ireland
Allen Carr’s Easyway organisation has been helping smokers stop smoking since 1985.
It uses no gimmicks or aids, is equally effective for heavy or casual smokers, and requires little or no willpower and you need not even put on weight. It works because we understand smoking.
All Allen Carr therapists are ex-smokers who used the method themselves to get free. We won’t lecture you on all the reasons you should not smoke (you know them already) instead, we will destroy the illusions that keep you smoking and show you how to get free!
No substitutes or medications
The seminar takes only 5 hours
No cravings No weight gain
No changing your daily habits
No bad withdrawal symptoms
90 day money back guarantee
The live group seminar is delivered by a fully qualified, highly experienced senior therapist either at a centre or online using zoom via a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Live presentation and interaction with therapist
- 5 hours duration
- 10 to 25 people attending
- Highest success rate
- Even more effective than our books or Online Video Programmes
- Money back guarantee
- Therapist support by phone & email
- Free back up seminars for the few that require them
- We promise no scare tactics
- Interest free payment instalment option via PayPal in UK or US
What happens in a Seminar?
It is the opposite of the willpower method that concentrates on the reasons you shouldn’t smoke: the health, the money, the slavery, and the stigma. Smokers know all that! We focus instead on why you continue to smoke in spite of the obvious disadvantages.
It is in reality fear that keeps you hooked. Fear that you’ll have to give up your crutch or pleasure
Fear that you won’t be able to enjoy life or handle stress
Fear that you have to go through an awful trauma to get free
Fear that you will never be completely free from the craving
We remove these fears
The live group seminar is by far the most effective way to use Allen Carr’s Easyway whether at a centre or online using Zoom via a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Watch our short video to see what you can expect from the seminar
Understanding why you smoke
The programme does not use any scare tactics or shocking images of the harm that smoking does. You know all about that already.
Instead we examine and correct the misconceptions that keep all smokers trapped. We don’t just look at the physical addiction but the mental aspect as well.
You may be surprised that the addiction is 1% physical and 99% mental.
What is it that keeps you hooked?
Smokers believe that they get some sort of genuine pleasure or benefit from smoking.
That it helps them enjoy life, handle stress, relax, socialise and control their weight.
For this reason they fear that even if they do succeed in stopping they will be miserable and feel deprived for the rest of their lives.
In addition to that fear, smokers also fear the downsides of smoking; the health worries, the stigma, the cost, the slavery and although they work hard not to think about them they remain like a huge dark cloud at the back of a smoker’s mind.
These are the fears that keep smokers hooked.
The method removes your need and desire to smoke and removes the fears that keep you hooked.
You will finish the seminar as a happy non-smoker without any need for useless aids or substitutes.
“But what about the terrible physical withdrawal pangs from nicotine?”
The physical withdrawal from nicotine is so slight that most smokers do not realise that they are drug addicts. What smokers suffer when they try to stop with other methods is the misery and depression caused by the feeling that they are being deprived of a pleasure or crutch. The beauty of our method is that it removes the need and desire to smoke. Once you are in the right frame of mind and you follow our simple instructions, the nicotine withdrawal is scarcely noticeable.
We do not give you useless aids, gimmicks or substitutes. No nicotine patches or gum. No inhalators, no nasal sprays. No needles
Our method is so successful and popular because:
– We remove your conflict of will
– There are no bad withdrawal pangs
– It is instantaneous and easy
– There is no shock treatment and there are no gimmicks
– It is equally effective for long-term heavy smokers as for casual smokers
– You need not put on weight
– You need not miss smoking
We expect you to be sceptical of these claims, but you don’t have to take our word for it. Smokers mainly attend our clinics because they know people who have found it easy to stop using our way and who do not miss smoking at all. You will succeed just as millions before you.
Money back guarantee
If you don’t succeed after completing the programme we offer a full money-back guarantee.
We believe that we are unique in offering this guarantee – we can do this because our success rate is so high.
Don’t just take our word for it, read what some clients, celebrities and medical experts say about how to stop smoking with Allen Carr’s Easyway method.
Ellen DeGeneres (Comedian, Chat show host & Actor) & Colin Farrell (Actor) (subtitles)
Smoking and Vaping
Alcohol, Smoking and Vaping
Ashton Kutcher (Actor & Model)
Smoking and Vaping
Smoking and Vaping
Wow wow wow!
The staff in the office were also great and offered words of encouragement.
But Rob, you delievred what you set out to achieve, me getting rid of the nicotine addiction.
This is by far the best method. I was a 20 per day smoker and that was for years and years but not anymore. So happy!
The after service is great to, if you need to speak with them, I have been told I only need call and they will support me.
Day flew by and was easy to be free! If you want to stop then this is the way to stop smoking & quit vaping.
Day flew by and was easy to be free!
Our friendly team are standing by and happy to help if you have any general queries on all things Allen Carr.
Or call us on +353 1 499 9010
Chat to us live
Still have some questions? Why not speak with a consultant. Use our live message chat to talk with one of our friendly team online.
- UK Clinical Trial finds Allen Carr’s Easyway as good as, if not better than, the Gold Standard NHS Programme which uses NRT & 1-1 psychological support.
Frings D, Albery IP, Moss AC, Brunger H, Burghela M, White S, and Wood KV (2020) Comparison of Allen Carr’s Easyway programme with a specialist behavioural and pharmacological smoking cessation support service: A randomised controlled trial. Addiction 115: doi: 10.1111/add.14897
- National 12 month Clinical Trial finds Allen Carr’s Easyway almost twice as effective as other smoking cessation methods available on Health Service. Keogan, S., Li, S., Clancy L. (2018) Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking – A randomised clinical trial. BMJ Tobacco Control, Issue 4 Volume 28
- After a 3 year study 51% reported continuing abstinence.
Moshammer, H., & Neuberger, M. (2007). Long term success of short smoking cessation seminars supported by occupational health care. Addictive Behaviors, 32(7), 1486-1493
- Smokers following Allen Carr’s Easyway were about 6 times more likely to be abstinent, assessed after 13 months, compared to similar smokers in the general population.
Dijkstra, A., Zuidema, R., Vos, D., Van Kalken, M., The effectiveness of the Allen Carr smoking cessation training in companies tested in a quasi-experimental design. BMC Public Health volume 14, Article number: 952 (2014)
- The 1 year quit rate was 55%. A long smoking history or many earlier unsuccessful attempts to quit did not predict failure.
Hutter, H., Moshammer, H. & Neuberger, M. Int Arch Occup Environ Health (2006) 79: 42
- NICE guidance on treating tobacco dependence says that the Easyway in-person group seminar should be available through the NHS for adults who smoke..Evidence shows..[it is] cost effective and value for money for NHS. Tobacco: preventing uptake, promoting quitting and treating dependence NICE guideline [NG209]
- The 2 year quit rate was 37.5% and reduced absenteeism of 85%
Prinzio, Bondanini, D Falco, Vinci, Camisa, Santoro, Arenesano, Dalmasso, Raponi, Di Brino, Cicchetti, Magnavita, Zaffin Feasibility of a Stop Smoking Program for Healthcare Workers in an Italian Hospital: Econometric Analysis in a Total Worker Health® Approach. Annals of Global Health (2023) Vol: 89 Issue 1