Sue Bolshaw, BSc (Hons)
Global Chief Operating Officer
- Global Chief Operating Officer for Allen Carr’s Easyway Worldwide
- Senior Facilitator (treated an estimated 15,000 smokers)
- Operations Manager for Allen Carr’s Easyway, UK
- Operations Manager of Allen Carr’s Easyway’s Randomised Controlled Trial (RCT) conducted by London South Bank University
- General Manager for Allen Carr’s Easyway London & South-East region
Sue is Global Chief Operating Officer for Allen Carr’s Easyway Worldwide.
She was a previously heavy smoker who, despite many attempts to quit smoking, found it impossible to stay stopped for more than a few weeks – until the day she attended an Allen Carr stop smoking seminar in London in 1998. Not only did she find it easy to stop but she also enjoyed the process and found it had a huge and unexpectedly positive effect on her life.
Sue’s subsequent life-changing decision to leave her career in Transport & Logistics Management to retrain with Allen Carr’s Easyway saw her return to the same London clinic as a stop smoking facilitator herself.
After 7 years as a stop smoking facilitator seeing more than 15,000 smokers, Sue was appointed General Manager of the London Head Office and South-East region, overseeing 17 locations and managing the facilitator and admin teams.
Sue became Global Chief Operating Officer of Allen Carr’s Easyway Worldwide in 2016 overseeing the delivery of services & products as well as instrumental in helping the business to grow so that it now has seminar centres in more than 150 cities in 50 countries and publishing interests in over 60 countries.