Paul Baker, BSc (Hons)
Global Chief Financial Officer
- Global CFO of Allen Carr’s Easyway Worldwide
- Science graduate of Imperial College
- Science graduate of Université de Paris
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales
- Former CBI economic committee member
- Board Director for a number of Health businesses
- Partner with World Health Organisation
Paul is the Global Chief Financial Officer of Allen Carr’s Easyway Worldwide.
He is a scientist by training who graduated from Imperial College, London and Université de Paris. He is a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales.
Paul has played an integral part in the modernisation of the business including overseeing the conception and creation of our websites, internal reporting and controls, as well as assessing and developing new media platforms and product delivery.
He is responsible for scientific, NICE and local authority liaison as well as social media platforms amongst his other responsibilities and activities.
He was a member for many years of the CBI economic committee and is a member of the Worshipful Company of Chartered Accountants.
Paul became Global CFO in 2013 and has helped to maintain and develop the business offering tremendous support as part of the senior management team.
In 2020 he was honoured to be invited to assist the World Health Organisation with their global smoking cessation efforts and continues to do so.